Our new Bubbler.

Andrew86

Alright, I guess I'm gonna give this one some independant attention. I threw it in my picture thread, but there hasn't been much activity. I'd love to hear some comments :biggrin:

Picture0671.jpg

Picture0681.jpg

Personally I think it resembles a mutated animal of some sort. Maybe an Alien Elephant?

Picture0691.jpg

Picture0701.jpg

Picture0711.jpg

It was done by a local artist, and to make a long story short, I'm friends with his little brother so we got this piece, which retails at 200+ for 75 and a G.
One of a kind and will never be reproduced. Oh yeah, for those of you who followed along in my Picture Thread, we have a small glass pipe by the same guy.
So, what do ya's think?

VERY nice bubbler man.

Definitely an elephant. Babar came to mind immediately.

Thanks guys, we really love it :biggrin:
And by the way OG is Babar a Canadian thing or what? lol

Totally blantantly a bump.

Andrew86 said:
Thanks guys, we really love it :biggrin:
And by the way OG is Babar a Canadian thing or what? lol
I don't think so.

I took the question quite literally and discovered that the stories were co-created by a Frenchman (not Quebecois) named Jean de Brunhoff. These stories were originally told to his son by his wife Cecile.

Uh... ya...

Bizarre Babar :goof:

Hope I am not too late to tell you what a beautiful piece. Know you are enjoying it.

No you are not.. lol
Thanks man, I'm just pretty proud of 'er.. :grinjoint:

That thing is crazy how many different alien animals I can see. Ok that sentance sounds really weird but you get my point. Sick bubbler. lol

Yeah, there's gonna be alot of wasted time spent looking at that. Wait, I'm wasted. Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom