Out of Control!

sadhu9

I have two plants in pre-flower and I let them grow to tall for my light in the grow hut. I don't have the room to tie them down and time is short! What do I do? Top them? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks

IMG_9771.JPG

View image in gallery

Nice batch..You will need to do something..Pre Flower? Those gals are going to double in size by the time you take them down. i think you need to start tieing them down asap. You could take some bottom branches off to make some room too if need be. I like to use weights instead of tieing them but do what ever it takes to keep them through this final and exciting part of their life. Best of luck.

You said you have no space to tie them down, and I notice you have no space to raise the light.

You could put the plants to the outside of the grow space and let them grow slightly higher than the light. And put the smaller ones you have on the outside to the middle. That would be a quick fix for now to stop you burning the plants.

Like stated above, you may have to trim and space your plants more to allow the larger ones to be tied down, unfortunately you don't have much choice and this would be the least stressful approach.

Although the above may help, you also don't have much horizontal space left. AND you have a lot of stretch to come. In my opinion the last thing I would do is top her now, but it may be your only option at that size...

Could you move them outdoors?
Move them to the outside edges of the grow space and supplement their light in another way?

Nice set-up BTW!!

i use cotton string to tie around the 7 gal. pots I am using. last year I used broken cinder blocks and green plastic ribbon from grow shop. basically anthing that weighs couple of pounds to tie to, hardware store has hemp twine or cotton twine. i've even used copper wire with the coating on it to tie to bamboo sticks. many choices

UR only in pre-flower I would make sizeable cuttings this will only cause a nice bush effect make cuts sizeable or next few weeks u will have same problem then lower so wont stretch so much clone cuttings an remember how she did this time to prevent next time don't worry if u do have small bud heads once cloned an rooted they will revert back will look different in usual grow patterns u have seen but will b da same fire from previous. Instead of 5set leaves they will start wit 3

Back
Top Bottom