Outdoor or Indoor?

MrMusicMan

Those of you who are growers.. in your oppinion which grows better quality bud? Growing indoors or outdoors? I have a budget problem and I am unsure how much lamps and lights cost in Ohio. And soil? Unsure. Fertilizer? This is more complicated than I think it is. And germination? I have Bubbelicious Bubble Gum marijuana seeds. How long would those take to germinate?

I am new to the growing-it-myself business. I have some very great seeds that I ordered across-seas to grow at home, because the area around me is extremely dry. Not only that, the dealers have all disappeared or have been arrested. My purpose, is to solve that problem. Not only doing that, but bringing a new kind of bud into town instead of the same-old, same-old.

From any of you, I would like to hear some tips in growing cannibus plants indoors, so that it is descreet as possible. I am assuming all you have to do is put it in a 3-gallon or more container with soil that contains sand, humus, and spongerock, water it every few days and feed it with diluted fertilizer. That is of course, after you germinate the seeds. Do any of you have any growing tips that you could provide to me? I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Back
Top Bottom