P&k boost first weeks of flowering?

UGHH

Just about to start another cycle. I'm currently using advanced nutrients sensi bloom part a 4-0-4 and part b 1-5-6 in coco along with pirahna, trancula, big bud, overdrive, cal-mag, and carbo load. I was wondering if i could really give my plants and extra boost from veg to flower by adding some extra p and k such as Advanced nurients hammerhead 0-4-10. Feedback and ideas are welcome! Thanks!

Hi UGHH, I don't use any kind of a bloom booster. Everything the plants need is in the regular nutes and cal/mag. :morenutes:

:peace: to the brothers and sisters,
cocoJoe

I have been adding 1 tbs per gal of unsulphred Molasses in my hydro system for about a week. (3rd week of bloom using GH Flora series nutes) My plants are looking ok & I think there is a slight increase in bud size. But the PH has been climbing at a much higher rate than before. Last night lights out it was 5.9 at noon today it was up to a 7.4...oh crap!! I'm constantly adding PH down to try keeping it around a 5.8 Is this a normal result of the molasses? If my PH gets to high that will cause unneeded problems, so is this really worth it??

Back
Top Bottom