Papaya Mango help

bud-wizer

hello there im a budding grower and i need some help . ive recantly brought some papaya mango seeds they r now on the 12/12 cycle . there not budding yet but they r very close . ive been serchin the internet for days and i havnt found any information on them . could somone please help . any pics , information on strenth , grownig sizes . anythin please help .:rollit:

Flowering Time : 7 - 9 weeks
Environment : Indoor,Outdoor,GreenHouse
Origin : Holland

Papaya is a fast growing, disease resistant, and usually early maturing strain. Papaya is a heavy, greasy indica staying low and dense, very suitable for sea of green gardens. Papaya has an exotic tropical aroma that reminds one of the scent of whiskey pipe tobacco.

* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Short- Mostly Indica
* Stoned or high?: Stoned- Indica Body Buzz
* THC level: Strong 15-20%
* Flowering Weeks: 7/9
* Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 350-450
* Harvest Month: 9/10
* Grow difficulty: Moderate

^ This is the discription for Papaya from Nirvana...

I know Kulu seeds breeds Mango, but I cannot find a description for their strain.

This is for KC Brains Mango strain:
The parents are a K.C. Special Select with a K.C.33 and an Afghani-like plant. This plant has extremely big buds, a great production and an early harvest.
Height:
2.2 - 2.3m
Yield:
up to 800g
Harvest Time:
End of Sept - Mid Oct.
Doesnt really leave much to go on...

thank u for the help chaps . heres the next problem . i went into my grow room yesterday and 4 of my plants where males !!!! im wounded , hoiked them straight out but im now worried wether the rest of my plants r goin 2 go hermy ? they r all in an n,f,t tray there was 18 of them very close 2getha . i know i know it aint gd is it , is there anything i can do ?

Back
Top Bottom