Ph issue or just me?

12n12

I have been taking well rooted clones in dirt pugs, I place them in pro mix and a week later the clones like like garbage. I ONLY have problems in the start of a grow so I would like to know what I might be doing wrong.

I use general organics, you shouldn't ph and my water hits 7 after sitting for 24 hours. My soil is 7 + in ph when I check and run off is in mid to high 6's. I was thinking that maybe I sould ph them to get them going and oout of shock?

What happends is my clones go lime green and pale. The leaves curl and pray hands show up. I do a lite feeding with a organic 4-4-3 so 5 ml per gallone but I feed quarter strength at 1 and a half ml per gallon and cal/mag every watering.

So what seems to be the issue? Should I ph or should I cut back on feeding or should I up feeding, thanks.

Lime green and pale sounds like a Loooooooooow Ph issue to me. How it got so low is the question I would be asking myself.

Paling and lime green leaves are a sign of Looooooooooow ph. The upturned leaves would be a result of them NOT EATING BECAUSE THE PH IS WAY TO LOW. How it got there I can not say. I didn't water them. However with only the description givin without photographs, this is the envirnment that creates your described characteristics. It sounds like this is not the first time you experienced this reaction, but you choose to use the method and ingredients. :goodjob: How you choose to recieve my sage diagnosis with such limited information is your problem.
Thankyou and have a good day.

Paling and lime green leaves are a sign of Looooooooooow ph. The upturned leaves would be a result of them NOT EATING BECAUSE THE PH IS WAY TO LOW. How it got there I can not say. I didn't water them. However with only the description givin without photographs, this is the envirnment that creates your described characteristics. It sounds like this is not the first time you experienced this reaction, but you choose to use the method and ingredients. :goodjob: How you choose to recieve my sage diagnosis with such limited information is your problem.
Thankyou and have a good day.

You would be heard loud and clear if not for my ph readings. The ph readings are far from low. The title is " ph issue or just me ". Your correct on the subject of this issue not being the first with me. This is the reason I posted. If I had a low ph, I wouldn't be posting to start with. I would correct the ph. Because I'm in a soil mix, a ph between 6-7.5 is ok depending on the plant. Unless the Blue Lab soil meter I have and the Hannaa ph/ppm/temp meter are both calibrated wrong, you may of had a point.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom