PH & PPM monitors for res

Dankman_420

Im setting up a RDWC system with a res. Im looking for something for monitoring ph & ppm without spending too much cash.

Is bluelab the only/best option?

Thanks for any advice

Apera also make a great product, holds calibration well and does an all around great job. I personally use the pc 60-z but there are a bit cheaper ones .
Thanks brother. I do have a Apera hand held ph meter.
Im looking for one that stays in the res and hangs on the wall.
Ill probably end up with a blue lab guardian :D

Which one do you have. Are you happy with it

Im setting up a RDWC system with a res. Im looking for something for monitoring ph & ppm without spending too much cash.

Is bluelab the only/best option?

Thanks for any advice
If you find one thats on the cheap tag me? I've been wanting one as well, but Bluelab is out of my budget. I know there's some cheaper ones on the Zon, but i never bought them, some seem kinda sketchy....

If you find one thats on the cheap tag me? I've been wanting one as well, but Bluelab is out of my budget. I know there's some cheaper ones on the Zon, but i never bought them, some seem kinda sketchy....
Hey Rexer :passitleft:

Its outta my budget too. But it seems to be the only reliable option Ive found so far.
Im totally new to maintaining a res. Seems like it would be a big help having it

Yes I am, more than likely will change to rdwc but dwc till finish for now
Good deal. Im 3 weeks into my first bubble bucket grow. Getting ready to start a RDWC system this week hopefully.

I have a journal link in my sig. Quest for Dankness all are welcome to stop by.
Thanks for the posts everyone

Hey Rexer :passitleft:

Its outta my budget too. But it seems to be the only reliable option Ive found so far.
Im totally new to maintaining a res. Seems like it would be a big help having it
Oh a decent handheld (about 60 bucks) can be reliable. I just want a continuous to monitor remotely so I don't have to drag my lazy butt over to read the levels.

Basically at minimum, I take two cups once a day and fill them from the res. One I drop a handheld PH meter in, the other I drop my TDS/EC meter in. I have my readings within a minute, and adjust as needed.

Good deal. Im 3 weeks into my first bubble bucket grow. Getting ready to start a RDWC system this week hopefully.

I have a journal link in my sig. Quest for Dankness all are welcome to stop by.
Thanks for the posts everyone

I'll take a swing over, I love hydro grows :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom