Pinching leave's i do not get it.

mainegoodness

Hey everyone. I will be growin outside. And i want to no what pinching leave's are. How tall does ur plant need to be. If anyone has any tip's or info please feel free to say it. Thank's everyone. I will search for the pinching leave's thing but feel free to tell me more about it.

What do you mean by "pinching"? General trimming of the leaves should be done to take off any sucker leaves or to remove sickly looking ones from the plant. There is topping the plants, which involves cutting off the top of the plant once it is healthy enough to promote a bushier plant. There is also training, which involves tying the branches or the whole plant down to allow more light to contact the lower parts of the plant. Please clarify what you mean by "pinching" the leaves.

you can also pinch the top new growth until you feel it give a little... don't totally crush it, but just until it gives... just another form of supercropping (i.e. topping, lst, etc...) that has the same effect as topping or FIM... it just damages the growth to the point that it does the same thing... i'd just go with topping or FIM... a lot easier to perform correctly

Thank's guy's. Ive herd from a few people if u pinch the leave's the pot is better and u grow more stem's but i prolly wont do it. Does anyone use miracle grow

to pinch means to cut off the top growth, to make it grow multiple colas

Back
Top Bottom