pittsburgh stoner reporting for duty

Fudgy Lozic

Sup yall?

My friend (anonymous) has been on here for some time and I've been meaning to sign up for a while. Finally remembered to tonight!

Name: Jason

I have a constantly updating glass collection that I'll probably post some pictures of eventually. Love to see what others have.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hey man, welcome to the site. I lived in Pittsburgh for a couple years while I was going to school, it's not a bad place to be. I used to blaze with the dude who owns Slacker, I don't know if that store is still there, down on Southside, but it was pretty sweet. We'd chill up in his office and watch all the people walking around. Good times.

Anyways, glad you finally decided to sign up man, and I'm looking forward to seein' ya around. Make sure you check out the Picture Posting Guide before you post your collection. :allgood:

What's up Fudgy? I'm right down the road from you, go south on I-79 for about an hour and you will come to a small town called Waynesburg, a town with nothing going for it except for a coal mine, a maximum security prison, and the fact that I live here.

As for the forums, these humans rock.

Back
Top Bottom