Please guys I need some help

Headstomper

Ive recently bought some cuttings from a friend, X2 Psychoberry and X3 Ultimate. I could see they needed repotting badly so i did so using a basic standard multi purpose compost as i didnt have the money for canna soil. 4 of the cuttings are fine but one of the ultimates looks very poorly, is there anything i can do to bring it back? will post some pic's if its needed :thanks: for any help its much appreciated

how the drainage of your soil

Twelve, is on point about what to do. But it would also be nice if you could post some pics so the advice given can be more accurate. I hope your baby will bounce back soon.

there are lots of good soils to use. the ones people stated ahere are good, another great one (the one i use) "Sun Gro Sunshine Mix 4"

it has lots of perlite, but i like to add some more, just becasue MJ loves good drainage.

if your bottom leaves are starting to yellow.. as twelve/12 said. start feedin! (lightly)

they are all 3rd gen cuttings so i dont want to take a mother from them, any plants i grew from it would be 5th gen. From everything ive read so far it will cause too many probs, with loosing potency and yield. not to mention the dreaded hermie! i'll post some pic's of my 4 healthy girls tomorrow and drop a pic on here for you guys! :Namaste:

Sounds like you need to start feeding them nutrients. Fox Farm Ocean Forest is good to use, or get some coco coir and transplant them and start feeding the plants nutrients.

Twelve, is on point about what to do. But it would also be nice if you could post some pics so the advice given can be more accurate. I hope your baby will bounce back soon.

Agreed.

EDIT: wow, I failed to look at the dates... Sorry I was late.

As promised, ive learned not to panic over every little yellow leaf and sign of deficiency they seem to be quite happy for it!
grow_2_5_weeks_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom