Please help!

Brassico

hi i am very new to growing i have low budget i am looking for the best way to get big yields i got a hydroponic set with an hps light but it cost to much in the electric bill so i was thinking to switch to dirt i need a list of stuff i am going to need and what is the best strain for a beginner that does not know shit about growing that is guaranteed to grow with lots of yield in dirt if possible the fastest to and what would be a good light for a small space :thanks::420: and if i was to grow with just an hps light with a low flyer dwarf the whole grow would it make a diffrence at all?

Re: Please helllllpppp!

Hi RWM4 -- 99% of your electric bill is going to be for your HPS light, right? So switching to dirt isn't going to save you anything unless that dirt is outside and getting free sunlight?

"Lots of yield" is very possible with Dwarf Low Flyer (check the link in my sig file), but like any cannabis strain, for big yields you need lots of bright light (which your HPS can easily provide) and really good nutrients. Hydroponics is complicated, but it will give you the biggest yields. If you do switch to dirt, you will want really primo dirt! I'm not a soil grower, but I hear great things about Fox Farms Ocean Forest with about 20% perlite added to improve drainage.

Read the grow logs here at 420, any "how to's" you can find, and have a look at YouTube. There is a TON of info out there!

Good luck and have fun! :)

Considering you have the equipment already the electric bill can't justify buying all new equipment, can it? What is your kWh cost?

A true 1kWh LED is ******* pricey!

LEDs have been getting steadily better and better for 50 years now, with no end in sight. Just give it a few years. LEDs will be everywhere doing everything and all the other technologies will be on their way to forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom