Possible disease on 3 plants

theenhancer

Hi,

I have 3 plants outdoors and all show the sign of a disease or lack of something as they are not happy. I have looked at the PH and it is just below 7 but wondering if it could be. The leaves are curling and have some brown spots and yellow.

First thought was boron or magnesium.

I don't want to give the plants the wrong treatment and then they die.

Any help would be appreciated

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03230.jpg

DSC03229.jpg

DSC03230.jpg

Could just be spider mites and thrips. The white fly can hurt too Have you checked them all over? When you shake them do bugs fly away? Spider mites can cause that weeping in picture #2 and they jump around a lot. I use neem oil with lemon soap on the underside of my leaves for this but only spray it just before the sun goes down.
Recipe I use is:
1 1/2 teaspoon neem oil and just enough lemon dish soap (1/2 teasp) so when you shake it up in 1 quart of very warm water (but not hot) it turns cloudy. Then just drench the plant and soil around it. Spray again in 5 to 7 day's.
Neem oil is a like putting a bug on birth control pills and drenching the soil will have the plant suck some up into it's system. I use it until 6 weeks from harvest with no problems. :high-five:

Thanks for the reply, have checked them and found two things one white looks like it has long legs and one black but could be droppings.

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

This is how they are curling up
DSC00585.jpg

Thanks guys going now to get some neem oil & lemon soap and do them tonight. Can't hurt the plant anymore if it's not thrips. Keep you updated.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom