PPM question.

redny

I am using GH Flora series nutes, my plants are 2 months and 1 month old . I have a 17 gal reservoir and I know the big plant is Orange Kush not sure about the small one. I had problems germinating but now that I have 2 healthy plants my plan is to keep them in veg for 2 more weeks and then switch to flower.

My ppm are at 984, my PH is at 5.1 and temp is 76-78 degree's PPM do not vary much from day to day.

phpI80UB0PM.jpg

ctmpphpo1r9Ko_2months1.jpg

phpmAv7buPM.jpg

You can just see the little one in front of Kush plant in the middle picture and by itself on the bottom- any idea's on strain?

Re: PPM question...

I am using GH Flora series nutes, my plants are 2 months and 1 month old . I have a 17 gal reservoir and I know the big plant is Orange Kush not sure about the small one. I had problems germinating but now that I have 2 healthy plants my plan is to keep them in veg for 2 more weeks and then switch to flower.

My ppm are at 984, my PH is at 5.1 and temp is 76-78 degree's PPM do not vary much from day to day.

You can just see the little one in front of Kush plant in the middle picture and by itself on the bottom- any idea's on strain?

Well the plants look healthy, but your PH should be around 5.9 for the best results. As far as PPM I would leave it alone for now, being as they look so healthy. Here is a link for a GH feeding schedule: Feedcharts

Hope this helps you!!(If so don't forget to +rep)

Back
Top Bottom