Practicin The 420 In Ontario

The Mad Toker

Just thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm Jay and been a stoner for almost 8 years now from the Greater Toronto Area I am currently employed as a rent a cop though dont hold that against me as I am not an asshole to you unless you become one to me at first. Though I have decided I am very soon getting out of that type of career as it really sucks risking your life working in housing projects around crackheads and gang members for 10 bucks an hour though I do have many interestring stories from working this job for over 3 years.

Anyways, I find myself sort of a amateur tokin' scientist as I love researching all about marijuana though I love smokin it even more. I have a nice little growing glass smoking piece collection including a few spoons, a bubbler a nice lil' 9" soft glass bong and just recently aquired a 15" GEAR straight bong complete with diffuser and funky bowl and it is pure bliss smoking out of it. I heard my local retailer wil be getting Roor bongs in soon so will deffiently be picking one up soon as well. Recently I been going out and dropping around $200/month on smoking supplies alone which pisses my friends off when they come over for sessions because there are so many choices of what to smoke out of though mostly we keep raiding my blunt wrap supply for some reason.

Anyways, nice to meet you folks and I hope I can be an active member to these boards and who knows, in the future would love to keep to know some people to smoke with.

Peace :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom