Probation violation

psiloeye420

Well i fucked up and got cought with like a joint and a half while im on probation. So i think my probation officer is violating me! Has anyone had this happen to them or anyone they know? If so let me know what happened. Or what the possible consequences are. I have hired a lawyer for both offences, the possesion and the probation violation. This is my first pot offense.

For a joint and a half!!!!!! im in michigan. I have hired a lawyer. cant they get u out of shit like that. im paying him like $1700 all together to represent me. for that price i would think i could get teather and more probation.

I have never had much of a record. Im 23 right now and ive been to jail once for traffic tickets that i never went to court for. This is my second time on probation. I have hired a lawyer that states i have a good judge and he is friends with said judge. My probation sentence was six months. I made it two months without getting cought. Anyway if somehow i get out of this without jail time. Im going to quit for whatever the amount of time it is that i get sentenced to, be it probation or a program or both. I hold a deep respect for marijuana. I personally use marijuana as a stress reliever and a tool for meditation. I will never quit smoking all together. I do plan to see the day of legalization in my lifetime, and also plan on basking in all its glory. I guess i look at the world alot differently than other people do. I see all goverment officials as people just like me. I dont see them as people who can make choices for me or tell me how to live. I dont see a police officer as someone who can tell me whats right and whats wrong, and then enforce consequences based on thier opinion of how i should live my life. We all only have on life. And im going to spend my short time on this earth doing what i enjoy to do. But for now i will stop smoking till i find out whats going on. I have one beautiful budd left that i will smoke before i sleep. I will post what happens. My next court date is on tuesday dec 15th. Hopefully i dont get locked up! Even if i dont I have to start the battle with the posession charge.

psiloeye420 said:
For a joint and a half!!!!!! im in michigan. I have hired a lawyer. cant they get u out of shit like that. im paying him like $1700 all together to represent me. for that price i would think i could get teather and more probation.

Im from Michigan as well, And been in trouble with the law, With close to the same circumstances. Im from the city and went to lincoln hall becuase this happened when i was 17 and in the city. Horrible court house/juvy i must say.

Anyways, I went to court for breakin n entering/burgarly charges.

I had to drop first time i went there, Which was a smack in the face to me, I didnt expect it.

So i dropped positive for weed.

I ended up having to go to court related things many more times. And probation the whole time.

Well finally about 3 months after my first hearing, I quit 2 days after my first court date. I got tested again (For the fifth time, Failed all the rest.) And i passed negativley on the THC test so i passed.

I got to the judge, He let me off with a warning and said if i come back to this court hall i will get a automatic three years, 1 in juvy and two in reg prison.

So the 3 months was hell and at the time i wish i coulda died. I hated it, I had no clue what would happen to me, I was real scared even though i was living in Detroit and thought i was a hardass at that time. Though i was a thug or gangster or whatever lol.

So after i got off, I decided to change myself. Since then, I have not committed one B and E. Though before i got caught i did a easy 20 of them. Along with distrubution of marijuana/cocaine, Mugging, Grand theft auto and petty theft. I never got caught for none of it. Well shit many assault and 2 attempt. murders. None of those i ever got caught for. But all of those crimes could have been.

The horrible times i went through during those three months changed my life around for the good side.

Quit smoking right now and take detox if you can i suggest. I did even after quitting for three months to be safe. Stay away from the people you do illegal shit with, I did.

When you go infront of the judge/jury. Say all sir/mam'm comments. Try to have a look of being scared of fear in your eyes. Make a convincing story.

Good luck homie.

I went through all that. The day i got off, Not a hour and a half later i smoked a joint and got fucking ripped for like 2 hours or maybe 3.

I used to be, And am now a heavy smoker. Smoking many times a day. I quit for three months. I got off of all crimes, We went to mickey d's and got some breakfast after gettin off, Then headed home. We went upstairs and my pops rolled one joint. And i was so fucking ripped. I was jus tripping, Like when i first began so many years ago. Quittin was well worth it for the first couple buzz's and being a free man now.

Good luck homie.

Back
Top Bottom