Project Tommy Pot Seed

HisHignessLOK

Ok we are all here talking about what we can do to fight the man and his iron grip on our right to light.
well here is something they can't stop
Everyone here that smokes throws tons of seeds into the trash, every year.
well stop
If you save your seeds for the year, and on 4-20 (April 20th) take those seeds and scatter them here there and everywhere
The first year the government will pay people to remove the plants that do grow. This is all ok its in the plan.
The second year they may still pay someone to remove the plants. This is still ok.
Now given the current state of our economy they wouldn't be able to keep up with the number of seeds that the nation of smokers gather in a year
now your thinking where can i plant them.
well don't plant them with the thought of gathering your bud in the fall.
Throw the seeds out the window of your car as your going down the road
toss them on the court house lawn, put them everywhere.Where you put them isn't as important as that you make the effort to put them anywhere.
If we all work together, it wouldn't take but a few years, and "We Win!"
So Join me in the fight for our right to light.

The American's Freedoms Community

Smoke responsibly

Vote 4 reforms

yeah no mater what you do and where you go
your gonna have your losers, but that shouldn't stop the rest of us
or we could continue on the path we are on and wait another 15 years for it to be legalized. myself i am tired of sitting around talking about what we can do, and who's fault it is and all that other nonsense.
But if we don't try then whats the point of even talking about it.
lets be realistic they don't have the right to make the plant illegal
i understand that i can't take the cocoa plant and through a chemical process in a lab turn it into coke, but how they hell do they make a plant that grows out in the wild illegal. could you imagine them telling you that you couldn't walk out in your front yard and pick up a handful of grass clipping and eat them. God put the plants and animals here so we can use them. And some guy (or guys) are gonna tell you you can't use the stuff God gave you. we just need to stop pussy-footing around. i mean if a congress man has the right to take 12 million from a Tobbacco Company Lobbyist then I should be able to sit in my chair at my house and smoke a little weed.
And thats why we need to unite!
Fight The Power!

ive been doing this for like 5 years already yo i am 18 now but i started young i lived in cali for a while and right when it got legalized i moved to georgia and started it again now im growing a few in a state im not going to name but im growing them so the can get big enough to grow by them selves and then start spreading on there own

i read some where if we all put the seed we aint want ina a bird feeder the cycle of life will begin i see plenty of other plant that have no way of making it to where i live striving wit out birds they wouldt b there dont birds travel like heck what the gonna do arrest birds an bet the lil buggers would get a trip from the trip

i read some where if we all put the seed we aint want ina a bird feeder the cycle of life will begin i see plenty of other plant that have no way of making it to where i live striving wit out birds they wouldt b there dont birds travel like heck what the gonna do arrest birds an bet the lil buggers would get a trip from the trip

Now that is a great idea! I am going to tell many of my friends and I will write about it in my blog.

Medicinal Mike

I got an old cookie tin full of seeds,, I was going to spread them around, but it was so cold this year.,,, next year, I will soak them in a jar for a day, then spread them out on the riverbank at work...

we would do that every once an while drop outta windows or by trees near friends houses ended up wit some biggins got ripped at least that what was said very few play far in the sand box

Everyone throws out seeds ??? WTF is that.... =)

I save every seed I ever run into, unless the weed it came from is so bad it deserves to die. I do take about 50% of my seeds every spring and "drop" them by accident here and there. Never been back to a place I dropped them at by accident but I hope somebody eventually "finds" and put anything there to good use.

:peace:
WillyB

Good Ideal :thumb: Here in my local town way before my time this area was a major hemp town that made rope , an farm hemp , They say we had Hemp Day parades an all , All the back roads an around the train tracks weed grows everywhere , They use to catch alot of outta staters coming up up an picking truck loads , An it would take a trk load to get any thc outta these mostly just a good ol`headache :lot-o-toke: But with maybe eough bag seed throwin in the mix (Mex Brick weed ) it make start makin our ditch weed better over the years ???? Being in the midwest the mex brick swag is most comon , But over the last few years the good Med kush kind bud ect. has becoming more popular in this area , Lot of peeps still perfer the 50.00 a oz brick weed over the the 350.00 oz goood weed wtf ? Me likey the kind Bud though an cant make myself smoke the ol`swag weed any more lol

The bird thing sound awesome.

Back
Top Bottom