Pruning for size control?

smaller pots yield smaller plants but need more watering and fertilizing. you can still/may have to do training as well.

You have a hoop house, so when they get to the height you want grab some tarps and do light dep. Take the tarps off after full dark, and you don't have to worry too much about small light leaks. I've found with my indoor grows that as long as it's fairly consistent they resist going hermie.

edit: for indoor grows I always used reg seeds. That might have had an effect. But I know of guys who have done this without problem.

You have a hoop house, so when they get to the height you want grab some tarps and do light dep. Take the tarps off after full dark, and you don't have to worry too much about small light leaks. I've found with my indoor grows that as long as it's fairly consistent they resist going hermie.

edit: for indoor grows I always used reg seeds. That might have had an effect. But I know of guys who have done this without problem.
That would be interesting to induce flowering earlier but also a pain in the ass taking off tarps and putting them on everyday. Unless you’ve got a magic tip that makes it easy?

Canadian Jim was offline for a while there - have not seen him here lately

but say your hoop is 16 feet take 2 sections of soft nylon rope about 50 foot each, anchor one end of each rope to the ground ropes. toss ropes over the hoop house and hook to your tarp, on the other side of hoop house ground anchor 2 nylon ropes 12 foot long, attach to other end of rope. Basically it’s a see saw with ropes on either side to pull tarp on and off.

Canadian Jim was offline for a while there - have not seen him here lately

but say your hoop is 16 feet take 2 sections of soft nylon rope about 50 foot each, anchor one end of each rope to the ground ropes. toss ropes over the hoop house and hook to your tarp, on the other side of hoop house ground anchor 2 nylon ropes 12 foot long, attach to other end of rope. Basically it’s a see saw with ropes on either side to pull tarp on and off.
I’m having a tough time visualizing....

Back
Top Bottom