Public Urged to Support New Jersey Medical Marijuana Bill

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
My name is Charles Kwiatkowski. I have had MS for 12 years and I use medical marijuana to treat my pain and spasticity, and it works far better than any pharmaceutical drug on today's market. I only wish I could afford medical marijuana with some smaller co-pay and use it wisely. Instead I am unable to afford it much of the time and instead suffer at home in pain with spasms.

Recently I met with Assemblyman Alex DeCroce at his Morris Plains office, and again I see everyone is supportive yet too concerned about the distribution of medical marijuana in New Jersey. I feel their concerns, but I have a greater concern of my own. I wish I could put off my multiple sclerosis muscle spasms and pain until this bill is passed, but I live it every day, with no chance to delay it.

For the innocent patients who continue to die in New Jersey, Assemblyman Herb Conaway must post Assembly Bill A-804 for the next Assembly vote.

Please support Assembly Bill A- 804.

News Hawk: MsRedEye: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Examiner
Author: Charles Kwiatkowski (Letter to the Editor)
Copyright: 2009 GMN
Contact: Greater Media Newspapers - Contact Information | www.gmnews.com | GMN
Website: Public urged to support medical marijuana bill | examiner.gmnews.com | Examiner

Back
Top Bottom