Pure Power Plant getting way too tall?

TriangleCheese

Hi guys,

My plants are in 7th day of flowering. I used Connoisseur Grow for vegetation period with the suggeested ratios. I got one super silver haze and pure power plant in 90x90x180 cm grow room. Each plant has 10 litre dwc reservoir. I use a 300W DIY LED system and I hanged it about 150 cm above the ground. I am very happy with the height of SSH but PPP got its tops almost touching the lights. I cool the lights properly so they are not harming the plants. But I don't have any more space to stretch my plant. I am planning to cut down on Connoisseur part A. It only contains nitrogen-cal-mag and I wonder is it a problem to stop using part A? I want to get rid of the nitrogen so I thought I can support part B with Sensi Cal-Mag which has a lower nitrogen content. By doing that I cut down nitrogen more than half of the original amount.

About the other issue, pH was going up in vegetation. Pure power plant has a stable pH around 5.8 now but SSH goes down like crazy. Why does this happen? Do you suggest filling the reservoir with water as the plant drains water down? Or should I prepare a new mixture with some kind of ph up products and fill the rest of the tank with that?

Thanks in advance.

re: Pure Power Plant getting way too tall

Today , this guy from Advance Nutrients responded my mail. He stated that the pH drop may caused by root rot. That makes sense imo. What do you sugest for Root Rot? I know that Advance Nutrients Piranha is good for Pythum. Also they say that Piranha increase the root surface area so plants will get fed in a more efficient way. And maybe make SSH a little bit taller. Since PPP blocks a remarkable amount of light for SSH making it a bit taller seems to be a good idea.

I still need suggestions for long term plant height. Thanks in advance...

Back
Top Bottom