Purple Haze

MadameCrash

Hi All! Does anyone know many weeks the flowering period is for Purple Haze? Anyone have experience growing this strain? Smoking it? I've got some seeds, but can't find any specific info on flowering time....

Thanks for the help! :peace:
MC

I didnt realize this strain was still available.... any seed companies selling this strain???

only place I found them was weed farmer No problems ordering - put the cash in the envelope, 2 weeks later I got my seeds. They seem pretty reputable.

MC

Med Seed Co-Op: Purple Shaman

Dutch Passion: Purple #1, Purple Star

Great White North: Lethal Purple

East Island Seeds- Purple Skunk

Now who makes Purple Haze? Is it even sill around?

Also, there is no pure variety of "Haze" to begin with. It is usually always cross bread because of Haze's super long flowering time and poor yeilds. By crossing it with another strain, you get most of the potency of the Haze along with better yeilds and a shorter flowering time.

I would assume Purple Haze would produce a very cerebral and stimulating high because Haze is very Sativa dominant. Power weed.

Thanks All. Here is the description:

PURPLE HAZE WEED

The roots of our Purple Haze begin in the foothills of the Bay Area, California in the 1970’s. Famous from the Jimi Hendrix Lyrics of Purple Haze
"Purple haze all in my brain. Lately things just don't seem the same."
Haze has fluffy buds, a very long flowering period and delivers an intense rushing high.
Haze has a complex aroma that almost smells like a plant other than cannabis. Haze is a strain that could have many medical applications.

Sooooo, anyone know approx. how many weeks a "very long flowering period" is? LOL

Thx
MC

I'm trying to figure the same thing, lol. This is my first purple strain grow and it kinda just fell in my lap. Never grown a purple strains just kush.

Are you're referring to Positronics version called Purple Haze #1 or Purple Haze by Ace Seeds?

Back
Top Bottom