QFG in Drip systems

Doctor Who

Quest for the Fastest grow

Hello I'm Doctor Who, I called it the quest for the fastest grow because that's what we are all are questing for is it not? my exploration in to the art of growing has been needless to say a great experience thus far and am planning on delving into the drip growing system.

So far I have seen great results with the BP system that I grow in! and one really can't miss growing in that system, but it like others! does have it's limitations, and as we all know there are so many ways to grow this beautiful plant! and room for new inventive way also! drip though isn't one though and it's been around a while.

I did notice a need of a question & answer forum under this heading! unless I missed one? anyhow I plan to expand to drip! much like ebb & flow, the drip system is where the nutrients solution is banked in a tank and pumped through feeding tubes to the plants and their grow medium then flows through that an out in to a pan and then drips back in to the lower 20 gallon tank and then recycled back agian, simple! guess I'll see right!

The system is more ideal from the strains I plan on growing within having a 20 day autoflower cycle from sprouting and as I research and learned I want to try it in drip as it seems a bit more appealing to my endevers to achieve the fastest grow with the least effort! if you know what I mean!

I hope as this thread grows my experience will also! that's with the help from you! who have the knowledge and experience, and help build this forum grow to help others learn and for them to pass it on to those who want to learn to grow in drip! learning from others to gain knowledge and experience from those who are so graceful and kind enough to bestow their experience and advise, that alone will give you a great feeling when you help someone through a grow problem or achieve their goal for the fastest grow.

And as I continue on my quest to achieve the fastest grow I invite you to join in! lets have fun! be civil! and have a great time! and a grat learning experience.

Thanks I hope we all can make a great forum together.

Me and my brother did a drip setup years ago and it didn't provide superior results to DWC or Deep Water Culture. The waterfarm kit is pretty nice and you could make a similiar setup. But is it the best system? That is the question right? I have read many more success stories with aeroponics nowadays, then drip setups. Not having to worry about dirty hydroton or rockwool is real nice too!! Just some thoughts.

Me and my brother did a drip setup years ago and it didn't provide superior results to DWC or Deep Water Culture. The waterfarm kit is pretty nice and you could make a similiar setup. But is it the best system? That is the question right? I have read many more success stories with aeroponics nowadays, then drip setups. Not having to worry about dirty hydroton or rockwool is real nice too!! Just some thoughts.

I hear you don't get me wrong here I am still a Deep Water Culture it has provin it's self to me! no doubt there for me! I have one plant in a make shift drip system mini in between 2 bubble bucket systems (see my journal) and whiching for growth between the bubble and drip, neck and neck right now!

ALWAYS A MY FRIEND:420:

Back
Top Bottom