Question about HPS lighting!

goodshit420

I have 2 plants they are both flowering. I got them to flower with just using cfls. I have about 7 cfls and 1 2ft long plant floro. Now my question is will a 70 watt HPS be enough to help get a decent yield. I know everybody on here likes pics soo as soon as the lights come on I will take some and upload but till then can any body answer this question. Thanks,

Re: Question about HPS lighting!!!!!!!!!

well what if i put a 150w hps in the 70w setup? Will that ballast be enough to power the 150w bulb cause I have a 150w hps bulb i just didnt know if it would work or not and I didnt want to mess up the 70w setup.

for only two plants? a HPS would be rather expensive for just two plants. grow more.. like 20? 50? 100? 750?

:bong: No i didnt purchase a set up i got this 70 hps set up from and old gym that had 3 of these lying around soo i took all three of them and only one worked. the one that worked says it is 70w ballast and the other 2 that didnt work read 100w ballast and the other reads 150w ballast but i plulgged the bulbs up to the 70w ballast the one that works, and they lit up i just didnt know if it was safe or not soo i just left the 70w bulb in there and thats what i have set up on top of the colas.

Back
Top Bottom