Question on Spee Cees 12/12 grow

Stuck in 60s

I've been reading about Spee Cees grows...12/12 from seed. Because that forum has to be translated, I lose some of the specifics.
Am I correct in my thinking? Does he put the seeds in the ground, turn on the lights at 12/12 and leave them? Is he saying that he grows from seed, at a 12/12 regimen, until the plant is matured?
Can this be? Am I reading it right? The pix show one big cola growing straight up, no lateral branching at all...just one trunk, solid cola to the top?
Can anyone shed some light on this? If I am correct, this can be a easy grow with good results.
Thanks

yes your correct he starts them from the befining 12/12 it forces them to chose there sex early and it shortens the grow. usually its just one main bud with little to no laterall branching. i

One other question....if you had plants that were only about 5 inches tall, could you switch to the 12/12 now and get any kind of yield at all? Does it have to be done from seed, or can you switch with some small plants and get the same benefits?
Thanks.

he also advocates his own personal strains are ideal for such growing. Yes you can do it with any strain. But I do believe certain strains do better then others when using this style of growing. SOG style of growing would be ideal with this method. Get as many plants in there as possible being that you wont have many lateral branches.

I'm working with NLxAK 47...so, could be a good strain for this. Plus this is a test run basically, using some little ones. When the time comes, will fill that space up and hope for the best.
Thanks..

supposedly the santa marias are the strain to do this with, but maybe other big sats would work well too.....

Spice your right... I also did a 12/12 from seed Hempy grow last year from bagseed due to availability and early inspiration by DocBud Lucky queen (+ another strain)journal last year where he worked out with 12/12 hempy with OC+ for nutes. Got me going, and I currently have 9 lil ones popped now 12/12 from the start!! But a nice tropical sativa should perform exceptionally well, but its all about the grow environment.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom