Questions about a test I just took, please help if you can:)

Grabby512

I just took a pre-employment DT at Concentra a few hours ago. I also had to blow for alcohol and have a physical done. Under Specimen Collection SPLIT is X'ed. So this being said am I screwed if I used Quick Fix Plus because I have no idea why they separated my synthetic urine. I had a from what I can read, SAP10-20/QP+MDA, 6M/T...thanks for any input on this sensitive subject.

Grab

A split sample means that they will do an instant test (emit) first and if it is positive, they will lab test the second half of the same specimen. Usually synthetic urine is good for either test, but I would recommend contacting the manufacturer to be sure.

The only thing that I may be worried about is the physical. Sometime in a physical they will use the urine sample to test for other things, like kidney function & cholesterol. If this is the case, they may know you used a synthetic urine since most synthetic do not contain DNA related information.

I would suggest contacting the manufacturer with these two questions, for the best result.

Good luck.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout

Well the doctor checked to make sure my limbs were all in good working order. The split is what makes me nervous. I was hoping to hear that it was just used for a 2nd test by another lab if the first came up positive.

Well the doctor checked to make sure my limbs were all in good working order. The split is what makes me nervous. I was hoping to hear that it was just used for a 2nd test by another lab if the first came up positive.
The split is normal. Is this a physical for health insurance reasons or just for the job? If its just for the job your fine. If its for health insurance they may do further tests on it that could prove that its synthetic.

Back
Top Bottom