Questions to those who have experience with White Widow and Northern Lights

lexort420

Alright so i been looking around at strains planning on what to get and i am leaning towards northern lights and white widow but before i set my choices in stone i got some questions lol. Northern lights seems to be a easy going strain but what i wanna know about it is, does it clone well? Is it a easy to keep short? And how would you describe the high and is it suited to bedtime or daytime or both. White widow what i wanna know is pretty much the same, does it clone well? Is it easy to keep short? How would you describe the high and when is it suited best for? Im looking for answers from those who have grown these strains instead of hearsay lol

I've grown white widow from clone and they did really well, never cloned it myself though. Definatly a upidy high. I feel like it streched up pretty well but it could have been from it being to far away from the light. I'm doing northern light special right now, i could show you a couple picks. Not sure how different from regular northern lights that is.

Haha it's cool man I was a little surprised to see that after all this time some one comments now lol

Back
Top Bottom