Rainy Day Ice Hash!

This was my results few days ago and made some in August also fist ball is from August second weight is from this week.

How did you make frothy bubble hash? What's making it bubble? I like how the rock candy hash looks. Can you explain how to make that?

How did you make frothy bubble hash? What's making it bubble? I like how the rock candy hash looks. Can you explain how to make that?
I'm not really sure what makes the bubbles. If I had to guess I would say the oxygen leaving the leaves as you're breaking it down possibly. I don't know anything about rock candy hash. I am absolutely going to research it now thank you!

heya folks,,
P1170926 (2).JPG

my little hash balls,, only really two grades there,, 90 and 25. i think i got ripped on the selection of bags in my set. hmmm

more in a bit

edit,, i shoulda added,, that is about 20 grms total

edit 2,, shoulda added ,, that is from the trimmings of my monster outdoor lemon skunk plant. sheesh,, gotta add up to 30 ounces or more off of that thing,, all tolled roughly,, wow

i don't have jars of the stuff,, i have 'tubs' of the stuff,,

edit 3,, that aprox 20 grams is from 'exactly' 240 grams of trimmings and mini bud.

i have looked for the percent of a good return and 10% seems ultimate,, so i figure i am slightly sub ultimate

in most things actually,, ha,, cheers

How are you stirring it?

well,, assuming you are asking how i stir the cannabis in the bubble hash bag with ice and water added, well,

i use manual and mechanical methods,,

manual is,, well, me and a plastic/wooden spoon thingy,,

mechanical is same plastic spoon stuck in an drill, and rotated around. the spoon just fit in my rechargable drill.

i did two runs,, a good half hour stirring, drinking, stirring,, smoking,, stirring,, drinking, drinking,, you get the routine,, ha

cheers smokey

heya folks,,
P1170926 (2).JPG

my little hash balls,, only really two grades there,, 90 and 25. i think i got ripped on the selection of bags in my set. hmmm

more in a bit

edit,, i shoulda added,, that is about 20 grms total

edit 2,, shoulda added ,, that is from the trimmings of my monster outdoor lemon skunk plant. sheesh,, gotta add up to 30 ounces or more off of that thing,, all tolled roughly,, wow

i don't have jars of the stuff,, i have 'tubs' of the stuff,,

edit 3,, that aprox 20 grams is from 'exactly' 240 grams of trimmings and mini bud.

i have looked for the percent of a good return and 10% seems ultimate,, so i figure i am slightly sub ultimate

in most things actually,, ha,, cheers
Looks NICE!:drool: Just started trimming my last plant last night. I let it go into its 10th week of flowering and it is STICKY. I'm going to do the entire next batch of hash by hand and try and keep it as pure and clean as I can! Then I'm going to try that rock candy with the leftover hash water. I'll let you know how it goes!:thumb::peace:

I forgot to say that I did do this batch completely by hand stirring. The color in this batch came out way blonder not nearly so toxic green! I would stir to sandwich baggies jam-packed with trim for about 15 minutes and then pull that compost out and wash it. Repeated till it was all done. Then I let the full bucket of green water sit overnight so everything could settle to the bottom and siphoned out half the water the next morning. Then strain that with the last bubble bag back into the bucket and got a hell of a lot more hash. With the leftover water we're going to try making the rock candy! I'll definitely let you know how that went!
PS this was all done with Gorilla Glue grapefruit.

Back
Top Bottom