weedbaboon

420 Member
20140215_181808.jpg
20140215_181817.jpg
20140215_181838.jpg
20140215_181900.jpg
20140215_181935.jpg

can anybody geuss what strain this is?

It spent the first 45days outside in the sun and then for the last 40 days its been under 800w hps at 12\12 intervals ive used Nitrosol(macro nutrient) trelmix(micro nutrient) bonemeal and dolomite lime so far any comments or suggestions as to how i can improve the plant?

Damn brotha your working with the real deal Sativa. No Indica in her at all from what I can tell, I see absolutely no characteristics of such anyway. Considering how hard these plants are to keep happy indoors especially, you've done a damn good job bro. Especially for not having strain specific information on her.. Great job!!

Damn brotha your working with the real deal Sativa. No Indica in her at all from what I can tell, I see absolutely no characteristics of such anyway. Considering how hard these plants are to keep happy indoors especially, you've done a damn good job bro. Especially for not having strain specific information on her.. Great job!!

hey man thanx for the:high-five: yea i actually got it from a friend who got it locally but i got about 4 seeds so i planted 1 just to see how it turned out hence why i left it outside for the first 45 days and it took me by surprise.. it was about 2.5 ft when i took it inside to flower(unfortunately no pics) and well its been loving it ever since:yummy: i can see though im going to have to wait another month or two before its ready (typical sativa) but by the amount of bud sites and the length of the top ft i hope it makes for a potent sativa... think ill just call her White bud surprise for now..

Yeah your Sativa is beautiful. Those "bag seeds" can really go above and beyond our expectations. I absolutely love to grow a strain from nothing, as in no knowledge of her genetics, sub-species, growing patterns or strain specific info that we all are able to benefit from. I feel as tho it's a true test of a persons botany or horticultural skills.

She does look wild I think a pure or mostly pure sativa plant look funny :) (no offence). I germed 7 seeds and 6 looked in/sat mix but I have one that looks to be like 90% sat. and she looks kinda weird in my room with all the others. And I have heard of using "bloodmeal" if I remember correctly as a flower enhancer.

Yeah your Sativa is beautiful. Those "bag seeds" can really go above and beyond our expectations. I absolutely love to grow a strain from nothing, as in no knowledge of her genetics, sub-species, growing patterns or strain specific info that we all are able to benefit from. I feel as tho it's a true test of a persons botany or horticultural skills.

lol yea bag seed reminds me of being a youngster and opening a lucky packet never know what ur guna get:scratchinghead: and yea i literally no nothing about this strain.. i atleast hope she will give me 2-3 seeds from the whole plant so i can carry on with her generation and maybe later down the line when i have more reputable knowledge will try cross the strain but will have to wait and see what she smokes like

She does look wild I think a pure or mostly pure sativa plant look funny :) (no offence). I germed 7 seeds and 6 looked in/sat mix but I have one that looks to be like 90% sat. and she looks kinda weird in my room with all the others. And I have heard of using "bloodmeal" if I remember correctly as a flower enhancer.

yea im developing a real liking for sativa probably because its a near impossibility to get good indoor seeds where im situated,unless i buy them over sea's... would love to see what i can do with indica:drool: but yea as i say my room is literally filled with sativa and they big plants they take up an incredible amount of space so yea im actually dying to get some indoor!! will also help manage my space better. sweet cul will go to the nursery and go get myself some blood meal but ive noticed that the nitrosol im using contains Growth stimulant,Gibbrelic acid 0.003g/kg and sterilized blood bone and carcas meal

Back
Top Bottom