RE: PUFFING PAIN AWAY

T

The420Guy

Hello my name is Alan and I am very pleased to hear that people like Jim Wakefield are getting access to the medicine that help's him deal with his condition. It bring's the day ever closer to when they decriminalise cannibis in New Zealand. Our MMP Government currently is argueing this idea as I write this. New Zealand also boasts the world's first Rastafarian politian who has openly stated to the press that he smoke's cannibis as part of his Rasta faith. Medicinal marijuana will have to be part of the bargian. I have a very personal interest in this subject as I have been smoking a small amount of cannibis everyday since I damaged my spine in late December of 1985. I injured the lower disk's while working in my trade as a Printer moving large roll's of paper. I now live in constant pain during my waking hour's and I sleep only with the use of chemicals which are prescribed by my doctor. My doctor know's about my self prescribing and said to carry on as I am. In my early day's of experimenting with drug's lot's of different thing's were tried and stupid thing's were done, But I have grown up and now have a very healthy respect for the drug and it's health benefit's. I have also been active in orginisations like NORML>NZ but am not involved at the present. Good luck Jim for the future, and good luck to all the people out there who are working to legilise this wonderful plant. Good day to all, Amen

Back
Top Bottom