Ready to quit growing due to low quality & smell

LOL You got the guy, but not the light. He's not so much MY guy, but I didn't want to keep typing out "the guy I'm talking about" over and over.

I don't use a 'res', per se, I drain to waste over coco, it sounds like you're talking about a DWC. I know that there's a difference in nute recommendations between recirculating and DtW systems, so my question is asking how that affects this calculation. If you split that PPM between daily feeds, instead of a single sitting res, it seems to me that the result would be so weak that it would be like a flush. This whole idea seems very confusing to me. Wouldn't 400 ppm of 30 gallons mixed at once be the same amount of nutes as if I mixed up 3 batches of 10 gal each throughout the week, and those each had 400ppm?
When I check my runoff, it tells me it wants the feed to be about 850ppm, which sounds about right for what my lights are doing for PPFD, but they want that each watering (2/week now). I seriously doubt I'm giving them 1700 PPFD

Is this the post you were talking about?

yeap, you found it. Since changed some things tho. I was wondering why my greens where fryin, and i had to adjust the numbers because im using HighCRI Cobs. LowCRI figure, 65, my number is actually Lux divided by 54. Which is also what Neal's PerfectSun was. because of the lenses.

so, 20,000 lux is 370 PAR.

3000K-Hi-CRI-52
4000k-Hi-CRI-56
6000K-Hi-CRI-58
3500K-Lo-CRI-62
4000K-Lo-CRI-65
4500K-Lo-CRI-68
6500K-Lo-CRI-74
3000K-CMH-55
5000K-Flouro-74
HPS-77

Back