Reefer Madness (1930's Version)

stoned_seabass

oh my god, this is the funniest movie to watch if you smoke. and even if you don't smoke. its a movie from the 30's trying to teach parents and kids that "marihuana" (yes with an h) is very bad. can cause incurable insanity, violent uncontrollable fits of laughter, and piano playing. i must say i haven't laughed so hard in my life. has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this movie?

I've seen part of it. It's rediculous to think that this swayed many people into thinking that smoking the fine herb would cause this and had an impact on the legality if the substance, or so I am told.

Yeah, I've seen clips. It's pretty funny.

I got it on DVD .....Got it off of E-bay for a song .......That is the funniest shit to watched when your baked :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :smokin: That film was made in 1938 too .....:nomo:

:rofl: Sea Bass, you just gave me a flash-back. I watched that movie years ago with a bunch of friends. We were all baked and it was quite a laugh fest.
Sadly, the U.S. government is still trying to cram that marijuana propaganda
bullshit down our throats today, seventy years later. These anti-marihuana
commercials that are on the tube today make me laugh just as much, but they're in color now. I think I'll fire up another dube. :smokin:

Pretty funny movie now...Sad people ate it up in the day.

I also have it on dvd. It's a cult-classic and must have for any head's movie collection.
I know there are two new versions to this movie.

The first is that it's in color but not just regular color but zany colors-i.e., everytime someone exhales it's a different color smoke (pink, blue, green, etc) so it's like they are exhaling cotton candy or something:laughtwo: . I heard that it's a trip to watch with those unusual colors. Wish my smoke would come out different colors.

The second is Reefer Madness: The Musical. I recommend seeing the original in all it's glory before seeing this. It's better to see the basics before you see something updated as this. Haven't seen this one either, but it's on Netflix (queued), so I'll review it when it comes in the mail.

Well...mornin' to all, let's drink a cup o' joe and please stay on the grass!

:bongrip: Shaggy

Good morning Shaggy

Mornin' Brett:
How's your Friday the 13th goin'? Mine's been rather boring. Had welding school today and all the assistant did was talk to a bunch of engineers and ignore our work. I jammed out to some 420bands and continued to work till lunchtime.....

Then I got lazy......

Now it's time to go to my real job. Ugh.

Peace and corn fritters!

LOL.

Shaggy

Back
Top Bottom