reefrocket

reefrocket

I am an electronics technician. I have a med card and my state Michigan has Medical MJ. I need to find a fairly decent provider near me in Ann Arbor.
Some of our clinics are refusing to accept our paperwork as proof of acceptance into medical marijuana clinics (As per the State). They are demanding a card, which will not be issued to me because of the staff at our capital is currently issuing February's cards. THAT"S FIVE MONTHS THAT I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL I GET MEDICATION!! What crap!
Can ANYONE help with this situation?:peacetwo:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

I wish I could help or advise you, I am sure someone else here can and will. Try posting in the Michigan State Forum.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Did you check some of the forums that list providers? Seems like you should be able to find what you are looking for there....best of luck.

Hi reefrocket, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
I'm glad your legal.
You have been told to wait till February 2011? Show me the logic!
I'm shaking my head, but I'm glad you joined us. :thanks:
I suggest you be careful.
Take a moment to vote in our monthly 420 contests.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

hi reefrocket :welcome:
you have found a great place to hang out, learn, share and make friends. That sucks about your med card situation.. :hmmmm: the gov't backed up on paperwork? who would have guessed.. lol :rofl::rofl:

my suggestion,, grow your own meds. :) it will be better, cheaper, tastier, free of chemicals, pesticides, mold, etc,, and you get the satisfaction knowing that YOU produced that wonderful medication :hookah:

watching the plant grow, seeing new stuff everyday, caring for it,, is all very addicting, and satisfying..
some great places to start is...

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

:thanks: :peace: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom