Researching & learning

Shangrala

Hello all :byebye:

I'm brand new here :battingeyelashes: & wanted to toss in a bit about myself to all you awesome peeps.

About 5 years ago, my good friend's mother was dx'd with cancer. I already knew then that chemo & meds as a means of treatment provided an extremely low success rate, in fact, expedited the growth of cancer in many. I took it upon myself to start a quest of researching & learning what I could about alternative treatments, primarily through holistic diet & cannabis use. What I learned I shared with my friend along my way.
Researching, learning & sharing was the easy part. The challenge was convincing her mother that alternative treatment was a plausible option. Despite our efforts & facts provided, her mother wasn't receptive of alternative treatment & sadly, later passed away.

A couple years ago I learned that my dad was dx'd with COPD. Apparently, he was dx'd long before that, but kept it to himself...denial, I suppose. He was slowly deteriorating away & I could tell that the treatment he was receiving wasn't helping him...just prolonging his suffering. I knew he wouldn't be receptive of cannabis treatment, so I had my brother (who was caring for him), slip some oil in his food every day. Within a very short period of time...perhaps within a week, dad began to improve. His appetite returned, energy returned to where he wanted to chew his food again..no longer requiring his meals to be juiced & began walking around without having to drag the oxygen tanks behind him.
Because I lived a couple hours from him, I wasn't constantly in touch with his progress. I discovered that, because dad was showing such incredible progress, my brother thought that it was okay to discontinue the oil. A couple weeks had passed when I contacted my brother to check up on dad's progress & sadly, he had a huge relapse that required hospitalization. He caught pneumonia & deteriorated rapidly after that. Within a week's time, dad passed away.

I know that Cannabis Oil is a miracle wonder & I advocate it, along with a healthy diet, to anyone seeking for an alternative method of improving their health (& to those who may not be aware of one).
I am presently helping a friend who has been dx'd with several cancers....colon, thyroid, prostate, bladder and bone, diagnosed since Oct 2011. Was dx'd as stage 4 in Dec 2013
I was able to hook him up through a couple of my contacts, (who have contact with Rick Simpson), & through them he's just started CO treatment. He has questions that I cannot possible answer, as I'm not a patient of oil, myself..though I do smoke. I've suggested to him to join this site so that he can ask his questions to those who have the experience of this specific journey.

I didn't join this site just to prep you all to help my friend..lol. I already know that help is here without my presence. I joined because my quest of learning is far from over & what better place to gain greater understanding than from those who already have the experience? :clap:

Thanks for the help you all provide. You're an awesome group :thanks:

Shangrala :love:

Hello all :byebye:

I'm brand new here :battingeyelashes: & wanted to toss in a bit about myself to all you awesome peeps.

About 5 years ago, my good friend's mother was dx'd with cancer. I already knew then that chemo & meds as a means of treatment provided an extremely low success rate, in fact, expedited the growth of cancer in many. I took it upon myself to start a quest of researching & learning what I could about alternative treatments, primarily through holistic diet & cannabis use. What I learned I shared with my friend along my way.
Researching, learning & sharing was the easy part. The challenge was convincing her mother that alternative treatment was a plausible option. Despite our efforts & facts provided, her mother wasn't receptive of alternative treatment & sadly, later passed away.

A couple years ago I learned that my dad was dx'd with COPD. Apparently, he was dx'd long before that, but kept it to himself...denial, I suppose. He was slowly deteriorating away & I could tell that the treatment he was receiving wasn't helping him...just prolonging his suffering. I knew he wouldn't be receptive of cannabis treatment, so I had my brother (who was caring for him), slip some oil in his food every day. Within a very short period of time...perhaps within a week, dad began to improve. His appetite returned, energy returned to where he wanted to chew his food again..no longer requiring his meals to be juiced & began walking around without having to drag the oxygen tanks behind him.
Because I lived a couple hours from him, I wasn't constantly in touch with his progress. I discovered that, because dad was showing such incredible progress, my brother thought that it was okay to discontinue the oil. A couple weeks had passed when I contacted my brother to check up on dad's progress & sadly, he had a huge relapse that required hospitalization. He caught pneumonia & deteriorated rapidly after that. Within a week's time, dad passed away.

I know that Cannabis Oil is a miracle wonder & I advocate it, along with a healthy diet, to anyone seeking for an alternative method of improving their health (& to those who may not be aware of one).
I am presently helping a friend who has been dx'd with several cancers....colon, thyroid, prostate, bladder and bone, diagnosed since Oct 2011. Was dx'd as stage 4 in Dec 2013
I was able to hook him up through a couple of my contacts, (who have contact with Rick Simpson), & through them he's just started CO treatment. He has questions that I cannot possible answer, as I'm not a patient of oil, myself..though I do smoke. I've suggested to him to join this site so that he can ask his questions to those who have the experience of this specific journey.

I didn't join this site just to prep you all to help my friend..lol. I already know that help is here without my presence. I joined because my quest of learning is far from over & what better place to gain greater understanding than from those who already have the experience? :clap:

Thanks for the help you all provide. You're an awesome group :thanks:

Shangrala :love:

Here are a few threads to look at.

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

These threads have a wealth of information. Read them, then read them again. Ask any questions you have in these threads and the "Oil Gurus" will be there to help!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom