Reviews on Ozone Jr for smell issues

Oat0328

Hello,

I'm having some smell issues in my closet grow I've tried Ona gel,however; it works but looking for something more permanent. What do you guys recommend?

Its the 600 mg/hr Air Ozone Generator Ozonator Air Purifier JR

The Pure Air Ozone Micro-600 Ozone Generator attacks and neutralizes odors. It eliminates odors caused by smoke, mold, mildew, pets, cooking and damp basements by generating ozone (03) - one of the most powerful oxidizers available. Ozone doesn't just mask odors, it neutralizes odors at the source, then harmlessly converts to CO2 and oxygen. It cycles at 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off. Perfect for small areas or rooms. The MICRO AIR-600 produces 600mg of ozone per hour and is good for deodorizing up to 3000 cubic feet.

ozone_jr.jpg

Re: Reviews on Ozone Jr on Ebay for 64.99 for smell issues

Personally I wouldn't use one. Ozone is not good for you.

I've used Ozone Jr. I consider it second-line odor defense, though, behind a good carbon filter/exhaust fan. It definitely helps, but it's much better as a carbon filter back-up. If you need to be stealthy, do this part right. Ozone is not the answer for primary odor control unless stealth isn't the priority which is rarely the case...

I only used my Ozone Jr about a year before it became ineffective, then died. Bummed, because it was definitely useful when it worked. It has safety limiters to keep it from producing unsafe levels of ozone, but you should still look into possible health concerns for yourself. I liked it, but durability is questionable imo.

Normally, I used it if I had company coming for extra peace of mind and left the heavy lifting to the carbon filter the rest of the time.

Hope this helps - ket me know if you have other questions!

:goodluck:

I had one, it was next to worthless. They don't last very long either, and they are expensive.

If you are going to grow weed, you gotta invest or build some kind of carbon filtration system. I built my own, the old Panasonic Whisper Quiet bathroom fart fan trick. I've had it running for close to a year, no odors until the very last few weeks of the grow. I have a plug in air freshener outside the room my grow is in. I can detect the plant smell, but guests can't.

Back
Top Bottom