Rocker Bret Michaels Busted for Pot, Other Drugs on Tour Bus

Indiana police found marijuana and other unidentified controlled substances on rocker Bret Michaels' tour buses, The Fort Wayne News-Sentinel reported Friday.

Two tour buses, one of which carried the rock star, were pulled over in DeKalb County, northeast Indiana, before midnight local time Wednesday.

Police stopped the caravan because a trailer connected to one of the buses did not have a license plate light.

Officers launched a drug search on the first bus after narcotics-detection dogs reportedly began acting strangely, The DeKalb Star reported.

Police then searched the second bus, where Michaels was a passenger, and also found illegal drugs. The veteran rocker was reportedly very cooperative in allowing the searches.

Police made no arrests but charges have been forwarded to the DeKalb County Prosecutor's Office. Both buses were allowed to continued.

Michaels, former frontman of rock band Poison and the 2010 winner of the "Celebrity Apprentice 3," is currently on his "Roses & Thorns" tour in the U.S.

The 47-year-old recently overcame a brain aneurysm and a "warning stroke" earlier in 2010.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: FOXNews.com
Author: NewsCore
Copyright: 2010 FOX News Network, LLC
Website: Rocker Bret Michaels Busted for Pot, Other Drugs on Tour Bus

* Thanks to MedicalNeed for submitting this article

we should all show up in that town and give thanks to barny fife for protecting the public from the super criminal bret michaels. friggin d##kholes!

Hmmm. No light on this license plate. We better call in the narco dogs and see what we can see. Looks like someone is loolking for some glory.....

Quote-Police stopped the caravan because a trailer connected to one of the buses did not have a license plate light.

Officers launched a drug search on the first bus after narcotics-detection dogs reportedly began acting strangely, The DeKalb Star reported.

So more than just the one bus with one light out stopped? That was stupid!
The cops pulled over all the vehicles for one having a light out?

Hum, is it just me or does anyone else see there must be more to this story than the simple picture the cops are trying to paint?

Why would the cops even have a right to dog scan the other vehicles that didn't have to legally stop nor had committed any traffic nor accessories ie lights and or equipment violations?

Note how it says the drug dogs began to act strangely, Not the drug dogs "HIT" or indicated the presence of drugs. Could there not have been steaks N sandwiches in the bus?

I'm seeing this getting thrown out and or a technicality coming to light.

Dude is such a tool..... I wouild bust his ass just for calling what he is up to as"Touring"... :wood:

LMFAO, yep. +REPs!

Indiana police found marijuana and other unidentified controlled substances on rocker Bret Michaels' tour buses, The Fort Wayne News-Sentinel reported Friday.

You pr*cks identified the cannabis, but nothing else? Thanks a lot, gumshoes.

Police stopped the caravan because a trailer connected to one of the buses did not have a license plate light.

Be honest - you pulled them over because it was Bret Michaels and you wanted to fulfill your homo-erotic sado-masochistic "star" fantasy. (Apologies to the alternative lifestyle practitioners in the crowd.)

Police then searched the second bus, where Michaels was a passenger, and also found illegal drugs. The veteran rocker was reportedly very cooperative in allowing the searches.

So... The dog didn't indicate on the second bus. If I remember correctly, RVs are considered to be domiciles and fall under different search & seizure rules. Shame that the guy consented to the search. He really IS a tool.

Note how it says the drug dogs began to act strangely, Not the drug dogs "HIT" or indicated the presence of drugs. Could there not have been steaks N sandwiches in the bus?

I'm seeing this getting thrown out and or a technicality coming to light.

All things considered, it could have been a bitch in heat. (Guessing that any charges that are filed will not be contested. LOL)

I have just spent an hour typing a bunch of pissed off B.S. and I just deleted it all to save you all some time in your precious lives.
Major Points...
How does the MEDIA affect you???
Anything that happens on TV
or newspaper
or any other form of MEDIA

ISN'T REAL!
pm me if you want a rant buddy im dun!
Love divo

Back
Top Bottom