Running out of options

monkeybrain

I havent smoked in ten years. I have ADD and PTSD . I also nightmare ,For about the last 9yrs,
Im 41 yrs old and Im perscribed . adderral ,xanx halcion .the list goes on
Ive had very colorful past. I know that mmj would help me but I have fear!!!!
Ive had a small garden back in the mid 90s. But alot has changed for me since then.
I am not a social person anymore . And the state I live in just turned down a MMJ prop
The pills are gonna kill me one day and they make me feel dirty. On the inside.
My P.A would write me a perscription .my history is well documented . But would it be good in a state like colorado if
Im not a resident?
MY MONKEYBRAIN IS STARTING TO RUN.
Thanks for listening
MB

If you aren't a social person, consider growing some inside. Many people in New Zealand grow a plant in the wardrobe. There are cheap ways of doing it, it's worth a thought

I believe you must do what is right for you. Freedom is not doing what you are told, it is doing what you want. If you served then you risked your life for your freedom, ironic that you must risk your freedom to help make your life better. Much is risked in war. The war on drugs has two sides, you must choose for yourself which side you want to be on.
All my best in your descision...

Jonny

Thanks for the advice .
I like the idea of hyrdo / But I enjoyed being a Dirt Kid .
havent really desided what Im gonna do . Just chatting with some people that wont judge me helps greatly.
The other set back is raising something worth the effort and risk. In a 3 x4 area I just want to take care of me and not deal with anyone or anything that I dont want to. Im Hyper vigilant aka paranoid always.
Thanks again any suggestions on best strian for soil mix . likes/no likes let me know.

MONKEYBRAIN

Hi Monkey Brain, our flower tent was 3 x 4, we grew in quality potting mix, we grew 6 bonsai plants, 2 x 3 different strains and got 18 oz dried, I have since been told that was a very good grow, it was our 1st, and later grows weren't that good, but we were in a car accident, then I had a stroke 1/2 way through the second grow, it was all my partner could do just to water the plants.

What i'm saying is that you could grow a couple of plant tend them well, and get plenty mmj for your needs.

we grew blueberry hogs breath, headband and purpo, all very clones, we brought, they were rooted in hydroponics and we put them straight in dirt

Back
Top Bottom