Same room veg and flower

pacotaco420

My friend is a bit cramped for space. They only have one room to grow and flower. Currently they are growing a bag seed and 1 Big Buddah Cheese. The setup is a 125w Blue CFL and a 125w Red CFL. They have put up black plastic sheeting between the two plants.

Big Buddah: Under 18/6 blue
Bag seed: Under 12/12 red

My question: A little light peaks into the flowering "room"... but no more then lite moonlight, and then only for 6 of the 12 "dark" hours. Will this plant flower?

My friend is a bit cramped for space. They only have one room to grow and flower. Currently they are growing a bag seed and 1 Big Buddah Cheese. The setup is a 125w Blue CFL and a 125w Red CFL. They have put up black plastic sheeting between the two plants.

Big Buddah: Under 18/6 blue
Bag seed: Under 12/12 red

My question: A little light peaks into the flowering "room"... but no more then lite moonlight, and then only for 6 of the 12 "dark" hours. Will this plant flower?

I would try to block that light. The light "poisoning" could have an adverse effect on flowering. Possibly stress the plant out and cause hermie. Replace the plastic sheeting with black and white poly vinyl. It will block light better.

- where can one get black/white poly???

I would try to block that light. The light "poisoning" could have an adverse effect on flowering. Possibly stress the plant out and cause hermie. Replace the plastic sheeting with black and white poly vinyl. It will block light better.

Try the sponsor link above.

Tried the sponsor link, didn't see any think closely resembling a link for the poly..Even searched the net and did not get any hits..Curious about where to buy some..Definitely not at Menards...

I'm pretty sure that our sponsor Suncoast Hydroponics carries it but his website is down.

His number is 941-301-1343.

I would guess that the vast majority of hydroponics stores would carry it right beside the mylar.

jhempster said:
Even searched the net and did not get any hits.

That's really odd. I just typed black/white poly into Google and got 786,000 hits. It looks like 95% of the first 50 are either places to buy it or threads discussing it (the other 5% are discussing paint, stain, embroidery, fabric, etc. lol). Maybe you need to change search engines.

Darkness during the lights out cycle is THE most important thing. I would spend a couple bucks in a piece of plywood, MDF, drywall, panelling, or something.

Or else I would cut ALL lights back to 12/12 and drag any plants you need to continue to veg out of there for the extra 6-12 hours of light.

Back
Top Bottom