Sarah Palin Marijuana Policy - Don't Ask Don't Tell?

Sarah Palin says she doesn't want marijuana legalized, but still doesn't see it as a problem that needs to be addressed by police at the user level. "If we're talking about pot, I'm not for the legalization of pot," Palin said during an interview with the Fox Business Channel, according to CBS.

"I think that would just encourage especially our young people to think that it was OK to just go ahead and use it."

She added that police should not focus on arresting people who use marijuana as a recreational drug.

Is this a sort of a "don't ask, don't tell" Bill Clinton policy?

"I think we need to prioritize our law enforcement efforts," Palin said. "And if somebody's gonna smoke a joint in their house and not do anybody else any harm, then perhaps there are other things our cops should be looking at to engage in and try to clean up some of the other problems that we have in society."

She added that marijuana use "relatively speaking" is a "minimal problem" in the country.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: The National Ledger
Author: Leslie Warren
Copyright: 2010 The National Ledger

Finally a politician that gets it... unlike the meathead we have in office now. She may not be perfect but who is???? What we need is an overhaul in congress!

Back
Top Bottom