scanned some dank

jimmy_pie

i saw that thing about scanning in your pot so tried some then croped it

untitled16.jpg

those are some hairy mofucks.

that looks really weird!

its not any certain strain just all i know its good and im gonna get another bag tommorow for au$220 an oz and there usually over so im getting it good

i would pay $220 an oz for that in a second! that stuff looks like it's out to get anything and everything high

Don't mean to be the "asshole" here... but that stuff is supposed to make me excited to smoke? It looks more brown then anything... however, thats not necessarily a knock on the weed's quality, as I've smoked some dirt brown stuff before that wasn't bad... but from MY personal experiences, nothing thats is THAT brown (with the exception of this stuff called 'Halloween", which was basically all orange/brown) has ended up being that great. But to each his own and I'm just speculating as I have no idea how good it is... hope the shit gets you fucked up!

I get schwag for $60 an ounce. If grass were legal I would gladly advertise this product. "Tasty, smooth, and boy oh boy does it get the job done! Why pay the big dollars when you can get this for such a great deal! Jackson and Co. Schwag. It's good it's smooth it gets the job done, it comes in a bag it's schwag!"

That was the song at the end there by the way.

SptyOty said:
Don't mean to be the "asshole" here... but that stuff is supposed to make me excited to smoke? It looks more brown then anything... however, thats not necessarily a knock on the weed's quality, as I've smoked some dirt brown stuff before that wasn't bad... but from MY personal experiences, nothing thats is THAT brown (with the exception of this stuff called 'Halloween", which was basically all orange/brown) has ended up being that great. But to each his own and I'm just speculating as I have no idea how good it is... hope the shit gets you fucked up!

I don't know homie, that shit looks pretty good. Excellent amount of hairs, and enough chrystals to be picked up by A Scanner... It is a little brown though, that just how some weed is, I don't see much of it in my area but who knows how Nugget is Down under? haha enjoy.

If I could get that for 60 an ounce I would definitely buy it over dank. Dank for me is at least 40 an 1/8 so if that shit is even only one fifth as good as the dank, it's a much better deal. The schwag around here is nasty shake that tastes like shit. That stuff is a damn good buy.

Back
Top Bottom