Seedlings in Potting Soil, Transplant into Coco?

HiTech-Hate

I am trying to grow from seed, I germed my plants and planted them in a potting soil (Promix Multi Seeding/Potting soil).

I really wanted to try this CANNA Coco I have for this grow, and didn't think anything of transplanting them into coco once they are ... healthy non-seedling plants, but from what i'm reading, its a bad idea?

I would have started them in the coco except that i've never used it before (and all my grows have failed so far lol), so I figured i'd stay safe with nutrient rich potting/seeding soil until I transplant them into their final pots (10 gallons).

Is there any way I can transplant them without hurting/killing them? I usually just transplant the entire pot, not cleaning soil off old roots and whatever (I think this would be very stressful).

Sorry if this has been asked before, i've looked all over, perhaps i'm just discouraged by my last attempts lol

Had mine also started in some promix, the larger pots that they are in now have a 75% coco 25% promix in them, for the added nutrients of the promix. They are doing well in the coco now

Back
Top Bottom