Setting up my grow room Help please

growroomnewby

ok so heres the deal im setting up for my first indoor grow but i need a little help with lighting the area i have to work with is 4ft by 4ft and i plan on having 4 plants and the walls will be 2mil mylar. how much light will i need?? these are the lights im considering:

400 Watt Digital HPS Grow Light with 6” Cool Tube 400W Cooltube

400 watt HPS MH Grow Light System Set Premium Kit Dimm Green House (comes with Wing Reflector/Cool Tube/Air Cool Hood)

Or 4 Hydroponic Lamp 225 LED Grow light Panels Red Blue 110 V

Any help, advice,tips would be great thanks:peace:

id use the mh bulb for veg, and prob invest in a 600w hps for flower, if cost isnt an issue.

id use the mh bulb for veg, and prob invest in a 600w hps for flower, if cost isnt an issue.

is kinda is but if it would make a BIG difference i could wait a little while and get a 600W kit

ok so say i get the 600 watt system will i need supplemental lighting and what kind should i use

i ment what kind of supplemental you know like CFL flourescents etc. but really i wont need any with this system?

You want to have about 50w per sq ft for optimal lighting. So in your case 800w would be ideal, however 600w will do very nicely. Obviously based on this a 1000w would be great with the dimmable option, however I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to oversell you on anything.

You will do fine, supplemental lighting won't be necessary.

how much heat should i expect off the 600 watt?

, however I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to oversell you on anything.
Not at all i wanted advice and help from people who know more than me on the subject:bong:

Back
Top Bottom