Sexing my Cannabis plant

saxxon413

so between google and youtube for the past 2 weeks ive been unable to find any help with this,i know you have to wait a considerable amount of time before you can tell the sex of a plant,but I was just wondering when was the earliest possible time I would be able to tell and how? if theres any like early sexing methods of signs of any kind,any replies would be greatly appreciated,im able to exchange email addresses if anybody would be able to help more if I sent a picture or 2 of my plant as it is now. PLEASE HELP!!!

perfect thank you! but what im trying to figure out is how much longer from where it is now will I be able to tell,would I be able to email you a couple pictures of it to get your opinion? I cant figure out how to post a picture on this thread.

ok I figured it out,heres 2 pics,i would appreciate ANY tips,comments,or info,thank you so much!

2013-08-16_11_15_49.jpg

2013-08-14_14_18_44.jpg

No way to tell now, way too young. We all wish we could tell when it's that young. It would save us a ton of time and supplies. You just have to wait it out. :Namaste:

damn! lol well how many more weeks would you say I have before ill know? and do you think it looks like a healthy plant? ive got a normal watering schedule down,i have 1 26watt cfl on it for now and its about 5 inches above the plant and theres plent of air flow.

They look nice saxxon and young. What General said happens in veg after some time,I had a female seed that I sprouted and vegged 2 months at 16 hours light and 8 hours dark and didnt show pistils(preflowers) until about 3 days into 12 hours light and 12 hours darkness. While your waiting you should start a journal and show your grow saying what strain , lights , hours on off, and great people will follow helping if needed along the way. heres the link How to Make a Grow Journal

oh wow thanks! I kind of already have a personal journal going her at home,but I will definitely check that out,i will need all the help and info I can get,as this is my first grow,im very excited to see what turns up.

give them until week 4 / 5 mate then they should either be showing their pre flowers or they soon will once you change your lighting schedule. they generally double in size during flower so bare that in mind when working out the final height you want your plants mate.
I vegged mine under 18/6 schedule until they were roughly 16/17 inches (they did not show preflowers at all yet at that size at the time) mine will be at the end of week 2 flower this Tuesday and the growth is unreal they just went mad, all 9 plants all showing their sex and all are females ;) im also a complete newbie so still learning myself all the time, all lads on here know their stuff though. Subbed and will keep an eye on this one bro. check my grow journal out click link under this line. Good jay too you & :welcome: to the site

yeah dude I really appreciate it thanks. one of my concerns was I know at some pint I need to add more lights but I wasn't sure as to how many and at what point should I do so? a friend of mine mentioned putting atleast 1 or 2 more 26watt cfl's on it,is this ok? all info and comments are appreciated.

ok for vegging mate but you would be better with something abit more powerfull once you go to the 12/12 light schedule. I started mine under a 600w hps light from the start and it really is quite expensive for electricity. you will get away with 2/3 cfls just now for veg but they wont grow very much in flower with these lights ( plants require a different spectrum of light during the flower period to grow flowers / buds ) how many seedling do you have? and what size is your growroom etc. good jay too you :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom