Should I add another light?

Niknaks

New setup in progress, please excuse the mess! Barely finish setting it all up, getting the carbon filter installed soon.

So I was wondering if I could fit another light in here with the Mars Hydro Reflector 144x5? If yes, what kind would you guys recommend? Thanks in advance! :Namaste:

Tent size is 48"x24"x60"

:thanks:

I already responded to this in a different forum subsection, but I will further elaborate. If you added two of the Reflector 48's, one on either end of the Reflector you have currently, that will give you 65 watts per square foot, a fair starting point. But I think if I were to do it and temps allowed, I would purchase another Reflector 144 and put it along side the current one. That would give you almost 80 watts per square foot and would really rock that tent. Looking at the dimensions of 28"x10"x2", this would absolutely work. You could also stagger them a bit to get better coverage towards the ends.

I already responded to this in a different forum subsection, but I will further elaborate. If you added two of the Reflector 48's, one on either end of the Reflector you have currently, that will give you 65 watts per square foot, a fair starting point. But I think if I were to do it and temps allowed, I would purchase another Reflector 144 and put it along side the current one. That would give you almost 80 watts per square foot and would really rock that tent. Looking at the dimensions of 28"x10"x2", this would absolutely work. You could also stagger them a bit to get better coverage towards the ends.

My bad I just saw that reply, took a while to get a bite on that subforum so I tried over here. Thanks again lol

So x2 144x5 side by side? hmmm....that' would be interesting.

^^^^yeah man i agree... i have a mars 1600 in my tent with another LED for a total of 956 at the wall watts.. but its winter right now and my windows are broken in my grow room so the cold leaks thru the cracks....will be interesting to see if the temps in my tent remain intact when the warm weather comes... even with my Veg tent directly next to my bloom tent.. the veg tent actually runs hotter with 4, 4' T5's compared to my (2) LED's .. my T5 is actually an 8 tube fixture but no way in hell can i run all 8 the tent gets hot as hell

Back
Top Bottom