Should I be worried about this drug test?

Mr.Felix

Hi there I approximately have 21 days to get clean for my up coming military drug test at the Air force BMT (basic military training) I am 19 years old 5,10" skinny/fit runner build and weigh now 160.(I'm pretty sure 2 days ago it was 163) so far I'm on day 8 of trying to get clean in those 8 days I have been working out like crazy probably 1-2 hours a days some times twice a day.
I've even changed my diet to consist of dried cranberries,canned cranberry sauce with whole cranberries in it, cranberry juice,salads, 6-8 large cups of water (22 ounces) daily and anything else that will help. Before quitting i smoke two days 2-5gs one day and two days later 2gs another day. But before that i quit for 21 days before that so basically I was clean before i last smoked 8 days ago making me a born again occasional smoker i guess. normally i wouldn't be worried because i passed the first drug test at MEPS only stopping 18 days before the test but recently my friend did the same thing quit smoking for about 17 days ate right and all, and drank teas but failed the drug test and she was like 19, 5,7" and 130 pounds.

Not sure for what though but unfortunately I'm a worry wart and always think the worst, there is a good chance that I'll pass this test but theres also a chance ill fail and two weeks into basic all my hopes and dreams will be crushed, thats why i have been eating me alive over these 8 days. Ive worked out so much these past days that Ive not only lost weight but have over worked my body to the point of getting a cold and fever but hey if i pass the drug test it will b all ok, just wondering if i would be worried or am i just freaking the fuck out for no reason. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

dude you should be fine, only smoking for 2 days after being clean for 21 days you will have it all out within 2 weeks for sure. i used to smoke a few times a week and i got popped with a urine screen from probation and i had been clean for 8 days and passed it. by the way i'm 19 and about 140, athletic build, if you have a high metabolism like i do you will ace the test.

Back
Top Bottom