SirTokesIt's Pineapple Chunk

SirTokesIt

Hi. I have ordered pineapple chunk seeds from Herbies. I will get some free seeds with the order too!
I looked around and was surprised at not only how many kinds of lights there are but how much they are.
I'm going to use the CFL lights this time. And a local mill has an organic potting soil that doesn't have anything extra in it like the miracle grow I was going to use. I don't know how long the seeds take to get here but I'll post it here when they come. I have to get a camera and set everything up in my closet before the seeds come.
Oh, I only ordered 5 seeds for this time until I have a better idea what I'm doing.

OK, I was told my plan was probably too big for a first time growing. I just figured out that even tho I'm getting 5 seeds and also some free ones, I don't have to plant them all at one time. So I'm just going to try to start two of them when they come. Thanks all of you for the good help.

I have a question. Are the five gallon drywall buckets I plan to use big enough when a plant gets to be full sized? Instead of cleaning old ones I went to a local do it yourself store and bought 2 for now. Thank you.

I have a question. Are the five gallon drywall buckets I plan to use big enough when a plant gets to be full sized? Instead of cleaning old ones I went to a local do it yourself store and bought 2 for now. Thank you.

Yes, the 5 Gallon are enough for a full budding plant.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

No man.. it didn't work out. I'm going to try it again in August.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom