Sleep Cycle Environment Questions

BaBublaa

So, i'm just kind of confused/curious a little..

how does Outdoor MJ Flower and not Hermi/keep high THC potency if obviously it cannot be 100% dark outside 100% of the time due to moonlight???

Also...

People say Sound-waves IE speaking to plants and playing them music can affect the growth of plants.. do you think (is there any research done?) into the effects of needing Quiet during Sleep hours in other words plants don't like being interrupted with Light during sleep cycle times... but does interrupting sleep cycle with noise effect them at all?

Moonlight is less than one lux. Noonday sunlight is about 100,000 lux. That's enough of a difference to keep the plant happy in a natural environment. (I have heard something about outdoor lighting throwing off a plant's cycle, though. I know the sunflowers growing under the security lamps outside are the biggest ones.)

There was a lot of hopeful nonsense about talking to plants back in the 70s, but I think most of us have kind of let that go.

Plants don't "sleep." In fact you can keep your cannabis plant lit 24 hour a day if you wanna. Autos flower just fine under constant illumination.

Sorry to be such a skeptical Debby Downer. I do think plants are amazing, but they're not really like us. ;)

Just my .02.

Back
Top Bottom