SOA Dreaming in Purple - GDP "Purple Dream"

SonofAnarchy

SonofAnarchy here with my first journal. You will see a seasoned rookie do his absolute best

Ok so here's a bit of what im working with

GDP "Purple Dream" by Ken Estees, was lucky to get a legit set of seeds and found a Decent female out of five seeds. Three females two males. We pulled the best girl out of the bunch. The two we passed on we're to lanky and tall and probably took after their Mommy (Blue Dream)

600 watts of Hortilux super Hps with the new (Gold) hortilux ballast.
XXL 8" air cooled hood (nice for the price, plus it's easy to keep clean and to change out the bulb)

I am currently using RockWool in a few different shapes and sizes as a medium to see how she likes it

Advanced Nutrients ph perfect connisuer
BigBud
Overdrive
Bud Candy
B52
Botanicares CaMg
Mychos
That's it for nutes.
Top feed "recirculating reservoir"
45 day veg from a rooted cut veg period.

Here is a pic of a Purple Dream Bud we are about to trim.
IMG_40693.jpg

I will be back as soon as the 12 cuts are rooted and ready to be planted.
Thanks!!

Ok all you patient members and lurkers. Out of the 12 cuts Iva got four giving me white roots. I promise soon I'll have a legit journal up and run it to show yal'l what I get out of the dozen and what i. And I with it, I've been struggling with well water and it's pathogens and problems. Soon I hope to have it under controls d be able t show you getting 3-6 lbs each month, might take a minute but to be honest my helpers and I are far from ever giving up,
Looking far to post I g more upgrades with pics

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom