Soil for auto flowers

Joshyboyy

So I’ve got my ak auto just come up, I germinated in a peat pellet so transfer shock won’t occur. I want to know if I can transfer to canna terra as seedling or should I put in normal compost befor week one starts. this may be self explanatory but I’m stuck.

So I’ve got my ak auto just come up, I germinated in a peat pellet so transfer shock won’t occur. I want to know if I can transfer to canna terra as seedling or should I put in normal compost befor week one starts. this may be self explanatory but I’m stuck.
Hiya joshyboyy, which canna terra do you have? There's 3 types.
Canna terra seed mix is the one you want to start with, gentle on seedlings.
The other two: canna terra pro and pro plus have strong nutrients in them that may burn little plants.

Hiya joshyboyy, which canna terra do you have?
Hiya joshyboyy, which canna terra do you have? There's 3 types.
Canna terra seed mix is the one you want to start with, gentle on seedlings.
The other two: canna terra pro and pro plus have strong nutrients in them that may burn little plants.
I was talking about professional. But as I’ve not started in my final pot for the auto I’ll just use compost all purpose I think it would be easier if it was a photo period.

You're on the right track, I've seen some people use the pro and be alright, I've seen some use it and burn the plant. Must be strain dependent or maybe environment, don't want to tell you to use it then it burns.
I take it you just want to water the plant and let the soil feed it. That's a bit harder when starting autos in the final pot with strong soil.
Some people on here are coming round to the idea of up potting autos, but I don't yet. I go straight into a big pot using plant magic soil, it's quite inert but I then use bottle nutes after a couple of weeks.

You're on the right track, I've seen some people use the pro and be alright, I've seen some use it and burn the plant. Must be strain dependent or maybe environment, don't want to tell you to use it then it burns.
I take it you just want to water the plant and let the soil feed it. That's a bit harder when starting autos in the final pot with strong soil.
Some people on here are coming round to the idea of up potting autos, but I don't yet. I go straight into a big pot using plant magic soil, it's quite inert but I then use bottle nutes after a couple of weeks.
Compleatly agree mate although I am using bio bizz organic it dose the job as it was my first grow set up was cheap the soil was normal soil no perlite and it done the job.

Back
Top Bottom