Soil Grow - Pineapple Express - Blueberry & White Widow Clones - AK-47 Seeds

Qanzilla

These are my 2nd attempt at cloning. My first attempt was about 75% successful. From those first clones, I took 8 more. This time I used an Octocloner aeroponic 8 site clone bucket($50 on HTG). After 8 days, they all had beautiful 3-4" masses of roots growing, so I potted them in Dr. Earth Seed starter potting mix soil. Here they are the day after potting:

DSC024595.JPG

View image in gallery

That's 3 Pineapple express, 4 Blueberry, and 1 White Widow.

So after 3 weeks, I picked the 4 best plants and moved them into 5 gallon Plant Warrior pots, which I love!
Soil is Pro Mix Ultimate organic with about 25% perlite added.

Here's the tent exactly 27 days since cutting the clones from their mothers:

The 4 big ones are 3x Pineapple express, 1 blueberry.

The humidity dome is 4x Serious Seeds AK-47 fem. I germinated them in the cubes and they all sprouted taproots overnight! So in the tent they go (I know, I'm dangerously low on space)!!

I am a huge fan of LSTing, so the big ones have already been bent over 2-3 times. I won't be LSTing the little ones, they can just make 1 cola each and save space.

I am using a 1000 watt MH bulb turned down to 50% and it works better than t5's for me. The temps are set at 75 degrees, but sometimes hover closer to 80. I'm awaiting a full line of Earth Juice nutes, and I will be bubbling everything to make tea with some $5 air stone/pumps from Wal-Mart. The mothers all had Fox Farm, but I am going organic this time around!:yummy:

Re: Soil grow, Pineapple Express, Blueberry and White Widow clones, AK-47 seeds

The AK-47 seeds sprouted. It's been 3 days since I started the germination process. They rooted overnight and now here they are, They all popped, and the roots were all about 1" past the bottom of the cubes. So I put them in some small pots with seed starter soil from Dr. Earth.
DSC025366.JPG
DSC025384.JPG
DSC025395.JPG
DSC025376.JPG
DSC025405.JPG

BTW the seeds looked like this under a microscope before i germed them:

seedsmall.jpg
seed33.jpg
seed13.jpg
seed23.jpg

Aside from the AK-47 Seeds, the Pineapple Express, Blueberry and White WIdow are all chugging along quite nicely.

DSC025456.JPG
DSC025449.JPG
DSC025438.JPG
DSC025428.JPG
DSC025417.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom