Some quick questions

William Holden

Next year, im growing for sure. I dont like buying weed, and I dont mind working hard if it all pays off in the end.

I live in the Midwest (Indiana, USA), right on the Ohio River, and i've looked through TONS of seeds online, and I want to be able to finally decide what im going to grow, there are way too many choices, and I dont know what to look for as far as the best for a first time grower, and very high quality MJ. I'm not too concerned as far as yield goes, i'd rather have quality rather than quanity right now, so keep in mind the climate here and please help me decide what to grow.

Do you think 10-15 plants would be too much for one person to take care off? I can spend ALOT of time with them, and already have everything figured out, such as location, and all the details worked out. I *could* have a trusted friend help out, in the hardest parts of doing this, but i'd rather do it all by myself and keep the benefits to myself :grinjoint:

Ok, yeah im rambling. So the rundown is: I need, a good OUTDOOR seed, that grows well in my area, an easy(-y +ier) grow and some dank ass buds!

Later.

THe seeds I ordered from over seas were confiscated.....CHicago Customs sent my californian ass the ENVELOPE they were shipped in, along with a nice letter saying they confisacted contraband.
Keep in mind once you have a healthy plant, you no longer require seeds. Just clone the fuck out of the mother plant. I suggest you start with a few plants, if you are a first time grower. Learn from the first few batcvhes, then concentrate on larger quanitites (if you wish). Seems rather pointless to grow a crapload of plants if you dont know what you are doing. Better to make the mistakes in small quantities IMHO.
-PM

Alright, but the sites i've seen, sell seeds in 10 and 15 packs, so I was just thinking i'd use them all...

But what about the seeds I should use?

if i were you, since you are a first time grower....i'd jake the seeds out of a bag of some decent shit...this will allow you understand processes and be able to predict what you should see next. don't rely too much on seeds...for perfectly grown pot, can be some of the denkest you've ever had

Back
Top Bottom