Some Spokane, WA Bud - Miagi

fugitsu

Well I picked this up from my man about a week ago. The light is ultra bright so it might look more pale, but it allowed me to pick up some more detail with the photos.

It still looks pale in real life and all my friends are like, "Dude why did you buy that, it looks like it's a year old" then they look closer and find the vibrant green on the leaves being covered by the loads of crystals.

The high is strong and it lasts pretty damn long if I do say so myself. This stuff got me higher than a kite with 1,000 ft of cord after 4 rips on the bong.

My dealer called it Miagi, but I had never heard of it. Maybe you know it or maybe know its actual name.

Let me know how you like it :yummy: :bongrip:

IMG_00817.JPG

IMG_00826.JPG

Washington has some good bud I've never had shwag in everett not once =/ which believe me is nice but im reading alot of people paying 60+ for a 8th thats lame as fuck

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I usually get an 8th of anything my man has for about 40 to 45 dollars. He weighs his 8ths at about 4 grams too so its a good little thing he's got going.

Back
Top Bottom